Cancellations Policy In case of any discrepancy we can cancel any of the orders. A few reasons for cancellation from our end usually include limitation of the product in the inventory, error in pricing, error in product information etc. We also have the right to check out for extra information for the purpose of accepting orders in a few cases. We make sure to notify you if in case your order is cancelled partially or completely or if in case any extra data is required for the purpose of accepting your order. Gold Coin cancellation is not allowed under any circumstances Gold Jewellery cancellation is not allowed for orders received after 17-Apr-2020, however customer can chose a different product of same/ higher value. Diamond Jewellery- Cancellation fees of 2% is levied remaining 98% is refunded back to your account For ICC Gold, Silver Coins, Silver Jewellery & Silver Rakhi - No cancellation policy What is Easy Returns and Exchange Policy for product purchased on www.pcjeweller.com? To ensure you are confident about your purchase, we have an Easy Returns and Exchange Policy, which gives you enough time to be in no doubt that you have made the right decision of buying jewellery from Dayal Jeweller Should you have any problem with the jewellery piece, you can choose to return it back and claim refund or exchange within the policy time frame.
Policy: For products purchased online through www.dayaljewellers.com refund/ exchange / return shall be entertained through www.dayaljewellers.com and shall not be entertained at any other Dayal Jeweller showroom. Duration: For Same Day Shipping Products, easy return and exchange policy timeline is 7 days from the date of delivery, for all other orders policy time frame is of 15 days from date of delivery.
Refund Policy: For Gold Jewellery â€“ 100% exchange for the invoice value of the product within policy timeframe, this facility can be availed only one time. For Diamond Jewellery - 100% refund/exchange for the invoice value of the product within policy timeframe, this facility can be availed only one time. For Gold Coins â€“ 99% of the current value of gold, calculated based on current gold price. (Gold rate X Gold Wt). For ICC Gold, Silver Coins, Silver Jewellery & Silver Rakhi - No return policy